Since the smartphones have become a household thing, the online streaming industry has seen an extraordinary exponential growth. Earlier, the only way was to watch our favorite movies or TV Shows by visiting the nearby theater or to wait when it will be telecasted on the television set. But now, we simply download a video streaming and downloading the application on your handset and watch the popular and recent TV shows or movies even while we are commuting from one place to another. Now, there are two types of video streaming and downloading applications available in the market. The first kind, like Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime Video, they all require subscription charge in order to use the application. These streaming applications are also available on the respective Play Stores and you have to pay a certain amount of money in order to download and use those applications from your smartphone. The other kind comes absolutely free of cost, and don’t require any subscription. Quite naturally the popularity of these free, subscription-less streaming applications is greater than those which demand a certain amount of money. And while we are discussing on the free video streaming and downloading application, the first name we should take is of YouTV Player. Although you can download the application for the Android handsets with the help of the apk file, to download YouTV Player for PC requires some tricks. In this tutorial, we have explained the steps to download and install YouTV Player for Windows PC. But first of all, check out the features of this application, the advantages you will get if your download this brilliant content streaming and downloading an application on your respective devices.
Features of YouTV Player
• As we have already mentioned, the best feature of YouTV Player is it comes absolutely free. So to download the app or the contents you don’t have to spend a single penny.
• All the contents available in the application are divided into multiple categories so that the users can quickly find out what they are looking for.
• YouTV Player also features multiple live TV channels of different genres.
• The application supports different file formats, like MOV, FLV, MPEG, MP3, MKV, 3GP etc.
• All the contents available in YouTV Player comes in different resolutions, from 144p to 1080p.
• But the most salient feature of YouTV Player is it supports Google Chromecast, through which you can directly stream your favorite content to your Smart TV.
Steps to Download YouTV Player for PC
To download and install YouTV Player for Windows-based desktop or laptop, you need an Android emulator. Here we have used the AMIDuOS Android emulator to run the application on your Windows PC.
Step 1: Go to the official website of AMIDuOS Android emulator and download the installer file of the emulator.
Step 2: Now install the Android emulator on your Windows PC by following the instructions coming on your screen.
Step 3: Next download the latest YouTV Player apk file from the internet.
Step 4: After that, right click on the apk file you have just downloaded and click on the ‘Apple to DuOS’ option.
Step 5: Finally the application will get installed on your PC and you can use the YouTV Player for PC through the emulator’s online interface.
Check out firefighting equipment in Pakistan
Friends, the method we have discussed above to download YouTV Player for PC is compatible with all the existing versions of Windows. So follow the steps and download this amazing streaming application on your Windows PC today.